Thursday 21 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Strength and Power

Isaiah 40:28-29 NLT Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of His understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.

When I met with God, I did not realise how tired and exhausted I had become. I used to think I was strong and could get through whatever trials I had to face. How wrong I was. I never realised how much I was going to need a relationship with God. When I became disabled and unable to walk and do the activities I once had done before my accident.
God used this accident to teach me how to get closer to Him. He taught me how to be humble, meek, lowly, in my heart, and how to lean, rely, upon, and depend upon Him for everything I needed.
My prayer life became stronger, I received God’s power and strength to help me overcome the pain and trials I was facing. He was my source of strength and I listened closely to Him. When I felt my life crushing around me and felt exhausted, I remembered to call upon the Lord to renew me in my strength. I did not faint or grow weary, but I drew my strength from Him. Without a shadow of doubt although at times things have really been hard for me, I would not change what I have now with Christ God. I cannot measure the depths of His understanding, but I have the greatest love, joy, and peace within my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. I am able to praise and thank Him for the good things and for the not so good things, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord.

Prayer

Precious God, thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit, He gives me power and strength to carry on. I praise and thank You with all of my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit for everything You have given to me. My confidence and faith is completely in You. I trust You to deliver me at Your appointed time in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment