Tuesday 26 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Give Praise to God

Psalm 34:1-4 NLT I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt His name together. I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.

God has promised many great blessings, but many of His people, require active participation. He has set me free from my fears, He guards and defends me. He shows me  His goodness and He supply’s all my needs. He listens to me when I call upon His name for He has redeemed me, but I also must do my part through being obedient to Jesus Christ, and to the Holy Spirit of God. I can appropriate His blessings when I put my love, trust, faith and confidence in Him, when I cry out to Him and take refuge in Him.
I refrain from doing evil and turn towards God to do good. I search for peace with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul wanting to serve Jesus Christ. For me there is no other God besides Him, nor do I wish to serve any other God but Him. To Him be all the glory, honour, praise, adoration, and love forever and always in the name Jesus Christ my Lord.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You with praise and thanksgiving at all times. I will constantly speak of Your praises. I will boast only in the Lord; and tell of the Lord’s greatness. I will exalt Your name forever. I will walk in submission, yielding to You in obedience, and I surrender my life to You completely in the name of Jesus Christ. I praise and thank You for answering my prayers, in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment