Monday 3 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Working for Good

Romans 8: 28 TLB  And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

When an opportunity is blocked, remember that God has a reason. And He’s providing love and protection, even in your disappointment. The Lord is also keeping His promise to work everything for your good (Rom. 8:28). When one door has closed, another will open. Be wise and watch for it.

Prayer

Father God, how grateful and thankful I am to You, for working out Your perfect plan for my life. Even when I feel that the opportunities I may have, seemed to be blocked; I must always remember You have allowed it because You know what is best for me. You love me and protect me from any wrong moves I may want to take and You help me to overcome the disappointments I may have because things are not working out as I expected them too.  I thank You for the supernatural power of Your Spirit, who guides and leads me and at His appointed time I will arrive at the place He wants me to be at Your appointed time. I am certain and assured that as one door closes, another one will be opened, so I shall be wise and watch for it as I am prompted and led by Your Word through the name of Jesus Christ I give all the praise and thanksgiving now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment