Saturday 8 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – My Faith is in God

2 Peter 1:1 TLB To: All of you who have our kind of faith. The faith I speak of is the kind that Jesus Christ our God and Savior gives to us. How precious it is, and how just and good He is to give this same faith to each of us.

My faith is totally reliant upon Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Without having the Trinity, living and abiding in me, I am nothing but dust to the earth.  I am ‘Born Again’ and I accept I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained I should walk in Him. How and earth I managed in this world without Him, doesn’t bare thinking about. I know I am forgiven and accepted into His eternal Kingdom. He has taken all my sins away on the Cross and He remembers my sins no more. 
Having a real relationship with Jesus, is the best decision I made. He is loyal and true. He has never let me down as man/woman have. I know my faith in Him will always be rewarded. I trust Him completely and willingly turn every detail of my life over to Him.  He shows me how to deal with whatever comes into my life. I look to Him for my answers through prayer, acknowledging I need His help is what He wants to hear from me. I willingly submit, surrenender, relinquish and yield my life into the controlling hands of the Holy Spirit of God, knowing He will guide and lead me into God’s perfect plans. After praying to Him and acknowledging I need His help, I commit my prayers into His hands take my hands off the situation; and trust He will work all things together for good for those that love God and are called in accordance to His purpose and will.  

Prayer

Father, thank You for the enabling power of Christ Jesus, I rely upon Him to continue to help me make the right decisions; I accept it is through His grace that I can overcome. I know the right thing to do, and by His grace I will do it. I ask You Lord about Your desires for me, and I think about how I can use the rest of my earthly life to bring honour, praise and glory to You. I pray for Your guidance and instruction and open my ears to hear You calling my name forever and always in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment