Tuesday 4 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – He Gives Me Strength

Joel 2:25 TLB “And I will give you back the crops the locusts ate!—my great destroying army that I sent against you.

God promises to restore to us what the locusts have stolen from our lives. Once we confess our sins to God, immediately we are forgiven. He does not want us to hold onto sins anymore. God’s blessings are promised to those who sincerely and consistently follow Him. God promises that after the final Day of Judgment, His people will never again experience this kind of disaster. He is restoring us now and has filled our hearts with such joy and with a new song. Enough years of our lives have been wasted; we must not intend to waste any more years. God is so merciful and gracious to us and puts such hope within our hearts. God fulfils our purpose now, and we appreciate everything He does and gives us on this earth. He rescues us with His grace, mercy, and His great kindnesses. We know God can and will bring good in our wasted years. Through humility and through our failures He helps us to understand our weaknesses. He shows us we may have a lot in common with others.

Prayer

Father, You have given me strength to overcome the darkest hours of my life. You have set me free to live my life for Thee. I desire to follow the Holy Spirit of God to lead me in the paths of Your commandments. You will restore to me what the locusts have stolen. No longer am I alone but You dwell and live in me through Your precious Son Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I am so grateful and thankful for the life I now have in Jesus Christ, and I will follow Him now and forever more into eternity. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment