Saturday 1 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Waiting on God

We must learn to wait patiently for God to help us. When we are going through trials, this is the time to realise we must trust in God, and ask Him for the help we need. We are not alone in the world, but we do have a God who is with us wherever we go. We must remember this. When things don’t seem to be going in the way we first thought, this is the time to pray and seek God’s face and ask Him for guidance and instruction and to lead us into His Sovereign will. This can be a hard thing to do at times, but having the Holy Spirit of God living in us gives us the assurance we need to believe the promises He has made with us in the name of Jesus Christ. Moment by moment He is ready to guide and lead us one step at a time. Ask Him for His help, and He will show you the way.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will wait patiently for You to deliver me from the trial I am in. I know You have heard my cry, and I trust You to deliver me through this trial in faith in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit to live and dwell in me and I trust He will guide and lead me moment by moment one step at a time. I ask You for Your help, and I know He will show me the way in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment