Friday 28 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Truth

2 Timothy 3:10-11 NLT But you, Timothy, certainly know what I teach, and how I live, and what my purpose in life is. You know my faith, my patience, my love, and my endurance.  You know how much persecution and suffering I have endured.

I can honestly say, from the moment I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ, my life has changed radically. I knew without a shadow of a doubt I had met with my Saviour and Lord but it had taken me forty years to find the truth.
He has taught me everything, who I am today is because of the Holy Spirit of God’s teachings. How I live, and what my purpose in life is and through prayer and reading God’s Word, I draw closer and nearer to Him daily. He knows my faith, my patience, my love, and my endurance. He knows how much persecution and suffering I have endured. Yes, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 
Through all the trials and tribulations I have been through, I have remained faithful to the things I have been taught. I know they are true, I know I can trust Him who has taught me. I had been taught the holy Scriptures and through the years I have been given wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God, and is useful to teach me what is true and make me realise what had been wrong in my life. It corrects me when I am wrong and teaches me to do what is right. God is using me through His teachings and is preparing me and equipping me to reach out to His people to do the work He has called me to do. 

Prayer

Gracious and loving God, how grateful and thankful I am to You for saving and redeeming me from my evil ways. I praise and thank You for the truth of Your teachings. Your teaching has helped me to grow in confidence. My faith and trust is built upon the Rock and Foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
I ask today, that You would fill me and anoint me in the supernatural power of Your Spirit; that He would empower and enabled me to help Your people. I commit and commend this prayer to You, with praise, adoration, and love in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment