Friday 21 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Trust Jesus

Colossians 2:6-7 TLB And now just as you trusted Christ to save you, trust Him, too, for each day’s problems; live in vital union with Him. Let your roots grow down into Him and draw up nourishment from Him. See that you go on growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all He has done.

The Holy Spirit teaches us everything we know: how to pray, how to read His Word, and how to understand what His Word means to us. As long as our eyes are focused upon God and not on our situations then we have no need to be anxious about anything. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent in our lives. We must continue to focus upon His perspectives trusting in His power.

Prayer 

Holy Spirit, I ask You to think through me, live through me, love through me. May my roots grow down deep into Jesus Christ, and help me to remember to draw from His amazing grace, courage, strength, and nourishment to feed my spirit, soul, and heart. Fill me full with Your supernatural power of Your Spirit, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes; to help me to cope daily with the problems I face. I ask this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment