Monday 17 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Waiting on God

Psalm 130:5–6 NIV I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. 

When the Lord asks me to wait on Him, sometimes this is a hard thing for me to do. He encourages me when I am waiting for Him to act. He asks me to put my trust, confidence, faith, and hope in Him. I have done this many times and not once has God ever let me down, I hold onto the the promises He has made with me. He strengthens my faith as I read and meditate on His Word. This is where my faith is strengthened and increased. The more you read the Bible, the more truth of the Bible comes alive within your heart.
I ask the Holy Spirit of God to enrich and enlighten my heart, enabling me to see all things through God’s eyes and His perspective. He is in complete control of every situation I have in my life. I am connected with Jesus, at a deep level and I can always find Him in the midst of my activities. He constantly enlightens and enriches me and increases me in my faith to completely trust in Him. The more I include Him  in my activities, the more I am aware of His presence being in the centre of my life. My days become brighter, my routines become lighter and they sparkle with the liveliness of His company.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that You enable me to wait for You to act in Your presence. I praise and thank You for the Helper the Holy Spirit of God. He has taught me how to wait for Your plan to come to fruition, in the precious name of Jesus Christ so, I have no need to be anxious or troubled how things will work out. You have everything worked out in accordance to Your great plans for my life in Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment