Thursday 27 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Commit to the Lord


Psalm 37:4-5 TLB Be delighted with the Lord. Then He will give you all your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it, and He will. 


Reading the Word of God teaches us how to understand the Scriptures by praying to God and also listening in our hearts to what God says. Our joy is constantly in Him. Our expectations, dreams, plans, and ambitions are in Him. No longer do we want to do anything in our strength or will. What we should want more than anything is to be in the centre of what God has willed. After all, God has a plan for each person’s life so we should not doubt Him. We must commit our will and ways to God in the Name of Jesus Christ daily.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I delight in You. I thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ, who You sent to live within me. I praise and thank You for Your Holy Spirit, who guides and leads me in the truth of Your Word. I commit and commend my life into Your precious hands, and I do expect You to work out Your divine purpose and plans You have ordained for my life. My great expectations, dreams, plans, and ambitions are in You. No longer do I want to anything in my strength of will. I desire to be in the centre of Your will and surrender completely to Your perfect will in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment