Saturday 31 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘The Lord Will Make You Successful’

Deuteronomy 30:9-11,14 NLT The Lord your God will make you successful in everything you do. He will give you many children and numerous livestock, and your fields will produce abundant harvests, for the Lord will delight in being good to you as He was to your ancestors. The Lord your God will delight in you if you obey His voice and keep the commands and laws written in the Book of the Law, and if you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and soul.
This is the command I am giving you today is not too difficult for you to understand or perform. The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart so that you can obey it.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I set my mind and open up it up to the mind of Christ and not on earthly things. My mind and nature is open to the work of the Holy Spirit and I submit under His control. I will think on the things that matter rather than on the things that come to nothing in the end. I
Mediate and commit myself to the Holy Spirit of God knowing I cannot do things on my own.  I ask You, Holy Spirit, to do the work in me, so I submit to Your control and think on the things You want me to do in my life. You, the Lord my God will make me successful in everything I do.
You, Lord, will delight in me if I obey Your voice and keep the commands and laws written in the Book of the Law, and if I turn to the Lord my God with all my heart and soul.
I turn to You and I will bring the message of the Gospel of Christ, You, have placed within heart and speak the words You have put upon my mouth and lips to the very heart of Your people. I will obey You in whatever You ask of me to do.

This is the command You are giving me today and is not too difficult for me to understand or perform. The message is very close at hand; it is on my lips and within my heart so that I can obey it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment