Monday 12 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Jesus, Gives True Peace’



Isaiah 26:3 NCV You, Lord, give true peace to those who depend on You, because they trust You.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You will give me true peace as I depend upon and trust in You. I ask You to bind my mind to Your mind, letting my mind be stayed upon You. I am entirely devoted to You. I bring to You every thought, word, and deed and ask You to bring those thoughts into captivity in obedience to Jesus Christ within me.
My greatest asset is my mind and faith which God has gifted to me. The Holy Spirit of God works together with me and teaches me His thoughts and ideas that are worthy of credit to God, learning to compare and associate them with all that happens in my nature – the rising and the setting of the sun, the shinning of the moon and the stars, and the changing of the seasons. I begin to see my thoughts from God and my mind will no longer be at the mercy of my impulsive thinking, but will always be used in my service to God in everything I do.
Let the Holy Spirit of God help me to work all things together for good for those who love God and are called in accordance to His purpose. I want to be more like Jesus and less like me being the person of Christ; God has created me to be for His glory, kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment