Wednesday 21 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘A Time to Stop Waiting’



Joshua 7:10 NCV The Lord said to Joshua, “Stand up! Why are you down on your face?”

Prayer

Lord, I want to please You, and from this day forward I shall walk in faith in Christ Jesus, and each step of faith I take I shall depend and rely upon the Holy Spirit of God, to prompt me to be in His will and purpose.
I will not worry anymore about the consequences of my decisions and actions, whatever I do; I do in believing faith and if I do get it wrong, then You will forgive me and steer me rightly. You have charted out the course of my life and I trust the plans You have made for me. My confidence, faith, trust and courage are fully cast upon the God who knows my future He has secured my relationship with Him.
I shall wait on God and never throw away my confident trust in Him no matter what. I shall remember the great reward it brings to me. I shall have patience and endurance then I will receive the promises God has promised me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment