Monday 19 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Drive Out the Nations’



Deuteronomy 7:21-24 NLT “No, do not be afraid of those nations, for the Lord your God is among you, and He is a great and awesome God. The Lord your God will drive those nations out ahead of you little by little. You will not clear them away all at once, for if you did, the wild animals would multiply too quickly for you. But the Lord your God will hand them over to you. He will throw them into complete confusion until they are destroyed. He will put their kings in your power, and you will erase their names from the face of the earth. No one will be able to stand against you, and you will destroy them.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I will not be afraid of those nations, for You are with me and You are a great and awesome God. You will drive those nations out ahead of me little by little. You will not do it all at once for if You did, the wild animals would multiply too quickly for me. But You the Lord my God will clear them away as You did before and You will hand them over to me. You will throw them into complete confusion, until all mine enemies are destroyed. You will put all things in my power, and You will erase their names from the face of the earth. No one will be able to stand against me, and in the name of Christ Jesus, they will be destroyed.
Lord, now I intend to step out in faith as You command me too. Each faith step I take let it bring all honour and praise to You, do not let Your Word come back void, but bless Your Word to those hearts You use me in.
Now, to Him who by the power at work within me is able to accomplish far more than all I can ask or imagine to the honour, praise and glory of God.
Holy Spirit, water the Word of God within the hearts and souls of Your people, cause those Words to prosper in their hearts and also in my own heart for Your own namesake in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment