Saturday 3 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘The Best Pathway for Your Life’



Psalm 32:8 NLT The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advice you and watch over you.”

Prayer

Father, You have saved me by Your special favour when I believed in Christ Jesus. I do not take any of the credit for this; it is a gift from God by His divine grace.
I am Your Masterpiece. You have created me anew in Christ Jesus, so that I can do the things You have planned for me long ago. Lord, You have said, “You will guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advice me and watch over me.” You long to guide me through Your Spirit in Your love and wisdom rather than punishment. I accept the offer You give to me to teach me the best way You want me to go. I will accept the advice written in God’s Word. Do not ever let me be stubborn which will keep me from obeying You, O God. Jesus, You have said to me, “Anything is possible if a person believes.” I do believe but help me not to doubt (Mark 9:23-24).
Father, You have given me faith and I know it is a gift from God. No matter how much faith I may have, I will never reach the point of being self-sufficient. Help me to grow in faith daily, constantly renewing my mind, heart, faith, confident trust in Jesus Christ and help me to grow into His likeness. Holy Spirit, I confess I need You and lean upon You to show me where You want me to be in Christ Jesus my precious Lord. I rely solely upon You, Holy Spirit and no one else. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment