Friday 16 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Old Habits’



Galatians 5:16 NLT So I advise you to live according to your new life in the Holy Spirit. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I praise and thank You for living in me. I have been put to death on the cross with Christ, and I do not live anymore – it is Christ who lives in me. I still live in my body, but I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself to save me (Galatians 2:20 NCV).  He has sanctified and purified me through the His Blood on the Cross and He has set me free.
Let the lifeless old leaves drop off from me in the name of Jesus Christ and may those great seeds of Christ’s come forth with the Holy Spirit of God watering those seeds to grow to the glory, praise and honour of our heavenly Father’s name.
Let the new buds of Christ’s life begin to appear within my life. Let all the old dead skeletons of my old life disappear, replacing and bringing forth the new nature of Jesus Christ within me. Holy Spirit, thank You for breaking all the old habits within me and breathing new life into me giving me a new beautiful season, and warm happy memories and joyful tomorrows shall come to me for the honour, praise and glory of God.
I can testify and witness God is the One who reigns and abides in me and I abide in Him. I willingly surrender, submit and relinquish my life to Him yielding my life to Him in obedience to Christ Jesus.
Jesus, thank You for enabling, and empowering me so I can keep saying, ‘Yes’ to Your gentle Spirit urging me to be kind, loving, compassionate, honest and faithful child of God in all that I do in Jesus peerless and precious name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment