Monday 2 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Everything is Orchestrated by God’

Jeremiah 29:11 ‘I know the plans I have for you.’

Prayer

Father God, You have a great plan for my life. It is detailed, timely, well oiled, perfectly orchestrated, and when I fully grasp it I will be thrilled. I am beginning all over again with You. I ask that You make it absolutely clear to me what You want me to do in accordance to the plans You have purposed for my life.
Enable and empower me to walk in obedience to Your plans in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.
I pray and ask You to keep me in step with Your Holy Spirit. I continue in faith, trusting You and refusing to give place to anything that will bring discouragement to me no matter what.
I ask for spiritual Wisdom and Discernment and Your empowering, to be within me: ‘In my prayers and also in my speaking.’ Your Word says, ‘You, have plans to prosper me and not to harm me to give me a hope and a future.’ I trust in the promises Your Word brings to my heart, spirit, and soul. My future is in Your hands.
I ask You to open up all the doors of opportunity and make me sensitive when use me with Your people. You have taught me everything and so I shall follow You. May those teachings come alive within my heart and overflow into the hearts of Your people ministering the truth of Your Word to them.

I know You want to bring Your purpose to pass in ways that will astound and amaze me. I desire to glorify, magnify, and exalt Your name in the name of Jesus Christ for always and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment