Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Way of Preparing Us’



2 Timothy 3:16-17 NLT All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. It is God’s way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do.

Prayer

Lord God, Your Word inspires and teaches me what is true and right. It makes me realize what is wrong within my life. It straightens me out and teaches me to do what is right. It is God’s way of preparing me in every way, fully equipping me with His power for every good thing He wants me to do. My desire is to apply God’s Word to my life through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Holy Spirit, I ask for Your Wisdom and Discernment which will teach me to test everything that claims to be true. Show me how in discern those truths against the Scriptures. I ask You to make me feel so uncomfortable within my spirit, soul and heart when the darkness tries to deceive me with lies, deceit and deception. I do not want to step out of God’s will any longer. I want to walk in the Truth, the Way and the Life through Jesus Christ. He has given me His life through His Cross and His Blood which He shed for me a sinner on the Cross of Calvary. He remembers my sins no more and He has set me free once and for all.
Keep me on the path of righteousness, holiness and godliness. The Word of God is my safe guard against false teaching and it is my Source of Knowledge about how I can be saved. Almighty God, You want to show me how You want me to live for You. I want this too. Please equip and empower me from heaven above and show me how to do this.
Bind and block the spirit of confusion within me in the name of Jesus Christ. Show me clearly God’s will by keeping me in the centre of His will in Jesus Christ’s name in everything I do.
Develop me in confident faith, trust, and love in God. Do not let me throw away this confident trust in the Lord no matter what happens. Let me remember the great reward it brings me. Patient endurance is what I need now, so I will continue to be in God’s will. Then I will receive all that You have promised me.
I praise and give our Heavenly Father, all the glory, honour and praise as I willingly surrender, submit and relinquish my life to Him in the name of Jesus Christ. Use me Lord where You desire to use me. Help me to make a difference in the world. I pray that the seeds that I sow will be of the good seed and soil. Holy Spirit I ask You to water those good seeds so they will grow and bring a great harvest to God, full to overflowing, for His honour, glory and praise now and always in Christ Jesus our precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment