Friday 26 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘God Can Fix Lives’



Ephesians 2:8-9 NCV I mean that you have been saved by grace through believing. You did not save yourselves. It was a gift from God. It was not the result of your own efforts, so you cannot brag about it.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You for giving me Your ability, this helps me to change my thinking. Help me strip myself of the old evil nature and former way of life, which is rotten through and through, full of lusts and deceptions. Instead, I ask You to work in me more by a spiritual renewal of my thoughts and attitudes, so I can become more like Jesus Christ.
Help me to display my new nature in the nature of Christ. I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that I should walk in Him. I desire to become into God’s likeness – righteous, holy, and true. By grace I have been saved through my faith in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit of God helps me to live my life in faith and I cannot take any of the credit for this; it is a gift from God.
I am God’s Master Piece. He has created me anew in Christ Jesus. I can do the good things; He planned for me long ago. God can and will mend all of my life that has been wrong, I trust Him to do this. His note of love is attached to my heart through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ. I praise and thank Him for the joy of His Salvation. I appreciate everything He has done for me now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment