Wednesday 24 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Goodness’



Exodus 33:19 NCV The Lord answered, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will announce My name, the Lord, so you can hear it. I will show kindness to anyone whom I want to show kindness, and I will show mercy to anyone to whom I want to show mercy.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You have promised me that You will make all Your goodness pass before me, and You will call out Your name ‘the Lord’, to me.
I have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so I will walk with Him, being rooted and built up in Him and be established in the faith, as He has taught me, abounding in my faith with praise and thanksgiving, having being renewed in concentration on the Word of God.
Let Your principles and the power of God’s Word be in my mind. Lord, weave Your principles nature, and characteristics into my behaviour helping me through the Holy Spirit of God to follow Your example and become more like You and less like me.
Restore and ignite within me the flame of God my great passion for Jesus Christ. Do not allow me to fall away from my faith, but keep me always on fire for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, enabling me and empowering me to exalt and praise Your holy name with a deep and renewed pure heart in the heart of Christ.
Let me minister once again focusing on service to others, ministering practical needs to others because this is a great stimulus for reversing spiritual erosion and it releases the power and love of God within me to those who need it through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment