Monday 8 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘New Life in Christ’



Romans 8:38:39 NCV Yes, I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, if You are for me, who can ever be against me. Your presence tilts the scales forever in my direction. So, really who can hurt me? Since You, O God, did not spare even Your own Son but gave Him up for me, will He not also give me everything else. You have saved me for Your Kingdom and for the glory of Your name. So, who dare accuse me? Every voice that accuses me, including my own, means nothing in the court of Heaven. God’s acceptance trumps man’s rejection of me. Jesus, You are my Attorney, You silence them all, because You care for me. Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ’s love. Death can’t, angels can’t and the demons can’t. Nothing will be able to separate me from God’s love that has been revealed to me through Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

God has saved my soul for His glory. Nothing on this earth will ever be able to separate me or my love for Jesus Christ. I realized Jesus Christ paid the price when He took the Cross for me a sinner. In Isaiah 53:5 NCV it says, “He was wounded for the wrong we did; He was crushed for the evil we did. The punishment, which made us well, was given to Him, and we are healed because of His wounds.”  
This was an awesome revelation to me. This made me determined not to touch evil ever again. When I was challenged in the hospital, did I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for me a sinner I was very indignant and determined when I said ‘Yes I Do’. I had acknowledged Jesus Christ for the first time in my life and didn’t really understand at the time what I had done. Unbeknown to me Jesus had entered my heart and life without me even knowing it. Acknowledging Jesus Christ was the best decision I have ever made. The Sunday morning after this event had taken place in the hospital I had my own personal divine encounter with God. He spoke clearly into my heart when I heard an audible voice say to me, “Avril, everything that has been wrong within your life, I the Lord Your God shall put it all right.” God has kept this promise to me and He is putting my life back together again in a way that I find remarkable. The Lord says in (Isaiah 43:18-19 NCV), “Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don’t you see it? I will make a road in the desert and rivers in the dry land.”
Jesus has come and He has rescued me and has delivered me from all the evil forces I had touch in my life through being ignorant. He has made me alive in His presence and I can come to Him any time day or night where He is ready and waiting to listen to me and to give me all the help I need to live my life with Him.
You too can have this new life in Christ Jesus if you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as Your personal Saviour and Lord. I know if you accept Jesus you will never be disappointed He has come into the world to save sinners like me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment