Monday 1 December 2014

'New Blog Post': “God Promises To Defend Us”



Jeremiah 1:19 NCV “They will fight against you, but they will not defeat you, because I am with you to protect you!” says the Lord.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I shall get up and get dressed and go out and tell the world whatever You tell me to say. I will not be afraid of them I will trust in You with confident faith through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God believing He will immune me to the attacks from the world. He will make me strong like a fortified city that cannot be captured, like an iron pillar or a bronze wall. None of the people will be able to stand against me. They will try, but they will fail. For You are with me Lord, You have promised to take care of me. For You, Lord has spoken!
Lord Jesus, I come to You for the help I need when I face problems of any kind, when people are critical to me which sometimes has overwhelmed me; You have given me the promise that nothing will defeat me completely, You will help me through the most agonizing problems You want me to face in life. You know how vulnerable I am. Please strengthen me each day and grant me the assurance needed that God will be with me through each trial He wants me to face. Let me be careful to whom I listen to: You know the platform that can be the leverage for God. Grant me the right divine connections You have chosen for me enabling me to do what is right. Help me Lord and guard my heart and mind to those people who will pull me down, but I ask that You will raise me up in the glory of Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen

Lessons To Be Learnt

We must dress ourselves in God’s armour before we go out into the world. Through God’s Word it shows us how to do this in Ephesians 6:10-18. If we obey what God calls us to do then we will be protected from the evil forces of the world. We can come against those evil forces through the supernatural power of God’s Word, relying and depending upon the Holy Spirit of God to bring the revelation and truth to our hearts through the Lord Jesus Christ.
God wants us to meet problems head-on with the Lord Jesus Christ. He is always ready and waiting to listen to His people night and day. He wants us to include Him and discuss everything that is going on in our lives with Him. He wants us to learn how to lean, rely, and depend upon Him for all our needs. This takes time to learn but if we are keen to learn lessons from Him, He is ready to show us how to do this. In Colossians 1:9-14 NCV says, “Because of this, since the day we heard about you, we have continued praying for you, asking God that you will know fully what He wants. We pray that you will also have great wisdom and understanding in spiritual things so that you will live the kind of life that honours and pleases the Lord in every way. You will produce fruit in every good work and grow in the knowledge of God. God will strengthen you with His own great power so that you will not give up when troubles come, but you will be patient. And you will joyfully give thanks to the Father who has made you able to have a share in all that He has prepared for His people in the kingdom of light. God has freed us from the power of darkness, and He brought us into the kingdom of His dear Son. The Son paid for our sins, and in Him we have forgiveness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment