Friday 19 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘For His Glory’



1 Samuel 10:6-7 NLT At that time the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you with power, and you will prophesy with them. You be changed into a different person. After these signs take place, do whatever you think is best, for God will be with you.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I know You are upon me, and through me and You have filled me with Your power to prophesy with them You are changing me into a different person. Those signs have taken place, I try to do what I think is best, for I know God is with me. You are changing my heart.
My beginnings haven’t always been favourable. The circumstances are beyond my control and I have been thwarted at every turn. You are my personal Saviour. I will continually give You all my frustrations and submit completely to Your Lordship, I ask You to take complete control of all my circumstances. I put my confident trust in You, O Lord, I shall walk by faith and not by sight giving You all of my problems, trusting You that You will take care of my welfare and You will lead me into Your perfect plan You have ordained for my life. I praise and thank You that You know what is best for me. In quietness and confidence shall be my strength through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment