Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Blog Post: “The In-Between Place”



Habakkuk 2:3 NIV “For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank You for showing me how to learn the ‘in-between places’ and stages in my life, I am waiting upon You. You are working at both ends of the line; You are getting me and the people ready for the purpose of Your plans. Help me to be in unity with You and work together with You so Your glory will be seen. I know I have been in the Promised Land with You, but now it is Your will that I go back into the world, and everything You have been teaching me You want me to put those things into practice to the glory and praise of Your kingdom and name. Empower and enable me to be filled with the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, this will equip and enable me to do Your will from heaven above in Christ Jesus name. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

Waiting at times is so hard and can be difficult to do but it is necessary we do this and learn how to wait upon God. When God is at work within our lives He is working at both ends of the line. He is preparing and getting us ready for those plans He has for us. Look at Joshua. He had been to the Promised Land now he had to go back and live with people who had no idea and in most cases no interest in what he’s talking about. Ask yourself is this where you are today?
To get from where you are to where God wants you to be you have to be willing to be ‘in-between.’ It is so hard to let go of the familiar and stand with your hands empty whilst you wait for God to fill your hands especially in the area of weakness. We must continually give our emotions and feelings back to God and face any area’s in our lives which the Holy Spirit of God would reveal to us that is not correct in the eyes of God.
We should have a deep relationship with God. We must constantly ask Him to take control of our lives praying we shall keep close to Him. He certainly will prepare each one of His children when we follow Him in obedience. We must be consistent in asking Him to equip and empower us with wisdom, understanding, knowledge, revelation, insight, and discernment to enable us to fulfill His plans to His perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment