Monday 5 August 2013

New Blog Post: "Walking in Obedience"



Romans 16:19-20 NKJV  For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil.  And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen
Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to strengthen and grant me courage when I am walking in obedience with the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no question of me wanting to walk in disobedience ever again. I need Your help to help me follow in the path of obedience in the Lord Jesus Christ, enabling me to follow Him. I know without Him I can do nothing, but in Him I can do all things.
Please fill me with wisdom, insight, knowledge and understanding and increase my faith to believe I can walk by faith and not by sight leading me into the centre of God’s will. I do not want to walk in the darkness any longer but always want to walk in the light with Jesus Christ my precious Lord knowing He is beside me wherever I go and whoever I am with.
Therefore I am glad that I can be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace will crush Satan under my feet shortly. May the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ be with me now and always? Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment