Wednesday 14 August 2013

New Blog Post: "Rooted in Jesus Christ"



Colossians 2:6-7 NKJV As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.

Prayer

O my precious God I thank You I have received Jesus Christ as my Lord. I want to walk with Him, be rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith through the Holy Spirit of God. I want my faith to be mature and grow into maturity – by faith. Through faith I depend upon God’s grace, mercy and love and I ask the Holy Spirit of God to mould and shape me into the image of Jesus Christ as I walk with Him.
Let me be aware lest anyone cheat me through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and I know I am complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Father, You have made me alive together with Jesus Christ Your Holy Begotten Son, having forgiven me all my trespasses, You have wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against me, which was contrary to me. And You have taken it out of the way, nailing it to the cross disarming the principalities and powers; and You have made a public spectacle of them triumphing over them in it.
How grateful I am to You O God, for everything You have done and given to me through Jesus Christ. I can never thank and praise You enough or put into words the love and faith I cherish within my heart for God. I thank You for the gift of prayer which enables me to have a real deep relationship with You through Jesus Christ my Lord daily. I commit this prayer to You in Jesus’ Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment