Friday 16 August 2013

New Blog Post: "Elect of God"



Colossians 3:12-13 NKJV Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

Prayer

Precious God let me focus my mind on things above, not on things on the earth. I ask You for the wisdom and discernment I need in my spiritual walk with You making me aware of God’s goals which are for me in accordance with His plans.
Let me cooperate with the Spirit’s plan of spiritual transformation when I train my mind to dwell on the things of God rather than on things of the flesh. I have died to my old way of life and now my life is hidden with Christ in God. My old sinful nature has been crucified with Jesus Christ at my conversion, and I no longer live, but Christ God lives in me. This life that I now live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and who died for me.  
Father, thank You for transforming me into the image of Jesus Christ and therefore as the elect of God, holy and beloved, I put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another. If anyone has a complaint against me or I have a complaint against another; I choose to forgive those people in Jesus Christ name as He forgave me.
I shall continue in earnest prayer being vigilant in prayer with thanksgiving to God. Meanwhile, I shall pray also for the nations of God’s people and ask God if He would open a door for the Word of God to be spoken to them about the mystery of Jesus Christ. I ask this prayer in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment