Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Blog Post: "Rejoice in the Lord"





1 Samuel 2:1-2 NKJV My heart rejoices in the Lord: My horn is exalted in the Lord. I smile at my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation.
No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none beside You, nor is there any rock like our God.


Prayer

My beloved God, my heart rejoices, for You are my Lord and God. With thanks I give You all my praise, worship, adoration, and love. You pour out all Your blessing upon me, and I have an answer for mine enemies. I will not persecute my enemies nor will I curse them for I am a Christian. I will pray for my enemies and ask God to bless them. Thank You, Lord, for opening my eyes to see Your ways and counselling are the best. Now when others are happy, I will be happy with them, and if they are sad, I will share their sorrow. Help me not to act important but enjoy the company of ordinary people just like Jesus did and do not let me think that I know it all. Help me to do my part and live in peace and harmony with everyone as much as possible. Do not let evil get the best of me, but let me be a conqueror of evil by doing good. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment