Monday 12 August 2013

New Blog Post: "Be Encouraged"






Romans 12:8 NKJV He who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.



Prayer

O my beloved God I come before You with praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love. I praise and thank You for inspiring me to be a cheerful witness to Your people.
Help me to stay positive in Jesus Christ and disregard all negativity. I acknowledge I do need Your help to keep my eyes focused upon the Kingdom of Heaven in the righteousness of God at all times.
Do not let me be distracted from anything which is not part of Your Kingdom or Name. Grant to me the confidence and assurance I need to fulfill the work You have called me to do through the Holy Spirit of God in Jesus Christ’s Name.
I pray I may wear Your mantle, the mantle of prayer and be yoked to You and learn more from You being filled with Your nature, characteristics and personality so I may become more Christ-like for the glory of God?
Fill me with the strength and courage to inspire my faith through Your love, grace, mercy, and wisdom giving me insight and the knowledge and understanding I need to encourage, comfort and edify others in my walk with God.
Thank You Father, I come to You and bring all my petition and requests and lay them down at Your feet with confidence and faith. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers as I commit and commend them into Your hands in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment