Wednesday 31 July 2013

New Blog Post: "God You Are Awesome"



Daniel 9:4 NLT I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed: O Lord, You are a great and awesome God! You always fulfill Your covenant and keep Your promises of unfailing love to those who love You and obey Your commands.

Prayer

Oh my beloved God, how awesome is Your name. I confess all my sins before You and seek Your grace and mercy upon my life. I know at times I step out of Your will but today I make the decision not to do so anymore. I plead with You Almighty God to reveal Your purpose, plans, vision and will for my life and I will follow You in obedience through Jesus Christ my Lord.
I completely surrender and yield to the authority of Jesus Christ’s name. May my heart and mind be in the oneness of the Holy Spirit of God? I open up my heart and mind to the Spirit of God in what He is saying to me? I acknowledge I cannot do anything without Him and I accept I do not have any rights where He is concerned. You are the Lord, Saviour and Redeemer of my soul, spirit, mind, body and heart and You hold all the keys for me. I pray my heart will be humble, meek and lowly before You as I take on board the example’s Jesus has left for me to follow through His Word.   
Thank You for Your covenant You have made with me. I know You will keep Your promises of unfailing love to me because I love and obey Your commandments.
Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise Your holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He has forgiven me all my sin’s and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagles! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly. His peace, mercy and grace will be upon them through Jesus Christ our precious Lord now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment