Friday 5 July 2013

New Blog Post: "God’s Unfailing Love"



Psalm 119:41 NIV May Your unfailing love come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your promise.

God’s love is unconditional and it never fails. Putting your trust in God is the most sensible thing to do even when you may not fully understand what He is doing. Live by faith and not by sight.
I have learnt through the years when you trust God fully you will find Him to be dependable, reliable and trustworthy. I am certain within my spirit and soul no matter what is going on around me; trusting God helps me to keep my eyes focused upon Him and not on my situations. He gives me strength, power and confidence with the assurance He will never let me down. We must ask God for believing faith to enable us to do what He wants us to do to see us through the trials we face.
God’s faithfulness has been proved time and again in my life and whatever He has told me He would do has been done. It does not matter to me how long it has taken God to fulfill His purpose I have always been given the assurance within my heart at His appointed time His Word will come to pass. All He asks from me is to be patient until He works out His plan. Knowing God always is working behind the scenes on my behalf helps me to have the patience I need to wait for Him to do what He wants to do for me.
God is a God of unfailing love and we should be so grateful and thankful for the gift, ‘The joy of His salvation’. Trusting God is done in faith. This does not happen overnight it is something that takes time and energy and we must never to give up but continue to walk with God in His love and faithfulness. We get strength and courage when we constantly pray and read God’s Word. .
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it. (John 14:12-14 NIV).
This is the assurance God has spoken about in His Word and we need to continue to honour, praise, adore and love Him and bring Him all glory due to His Name through His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment