Wednesday 24 July 2013

New Blog Post: "God’s Assurance"



Exodus 4:17NLT Take your shepherd’s staff with you, and use it to perform the miraculous signs I have shown you.

Prayer

O my Beloved God, I will take up my Shepherd’s staff and face the greatest challenges of my life. This is the assurance I need that God’s presence and power is with me wherever I go. When I feel uncertain and face great trials God will reassure me through His Word of promises. I am consistently reminded of the great heroes of the Bible and how God helped them through their faith, I know also He will help me in my faith.
Father, I will cling and hold onto all the promises You have made with me and given me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit of God as a guarantee I am abiding in Him and He is abiding in me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Jesus is the Real Vine and our Father is the Gardener. He cuts off every branch of His that doesn’t produce fruit, and He prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. We have already been pruned and purified by the message He has given to us. If we remain in Him, He will remain in us. A branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the Vine, and we cannot be fruitful unless we remain within the Vine. Apart from Jesus Christ we can do nothing, but in Him we can do all things through Him who strengthens us.
Today, I make an oath and promise before my Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God. I will praise, worship, adore and love Him for the rest of my days here on this earth. I will walk in complete submission and yield to Him being obedient to the call He has made upon my life. It is not my intention to walk in disobedience ever again. I will take up my cross daily and will be a true follower of the Way, the Truth and the Life for ever and always.
I praise and thank God for all the goodness He has bestowed upon me. I thank Him for setting me free from the world and all of its influences that blinded me from knowing the truth of who Jesus Christ really is.
All the glory, honour, worship, praise and love I give to Him from the depths of my soul, spirit and heart. I can never thank Him enough for all the wonderful and awesome works He has done through my life in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment