Friday 10 July 2020

My Hope is in God

Romans 5:3-6 NLT We can rejoice , too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they can help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love. When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.

 

Even when I have trials and problems I can still find within my heart to rejoice in God, for I know that this can help me to develop endurance. The future is hard especially what is going on in the world today, but having the hope and trust in God, will resolve all the issues we face. We will not escape having difficulties, but we do have a great God, who is always present with us, and He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us. The Father loved us so much that He sent His Son to bridge the gap between us. The Father and the Son send the Holy Spirit to fill our life with love and to enable us to live by His power. When we feel utterly helpless, Jesus always comes just at the right time, we need His help to overcome life’s difficulties and Satan’s attacks.

 

Prayer 

 

Heavenly Father, I can rejoice, too, when I run into problems and trials, for I know that they can help me develop endurance.  And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens my confident hope of salvation. The hope I have in Jesus does not lead to disappointment. For I know how much God loves me because He has given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with His love. How grateful and thankful I am to You almighty God, for whatever my future holds. You have given me the gift of trust, love, faith, and hope in Jesus Christ, who has bridge the gap between us and He will resolve all the problems and trials I face. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment