Thursday 9 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Wait with Patience

Psalm 27:14 NLT Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

 

It is really has been hard for me to wait patiently for the Lord. Even now as I write, I am waiting on the Lord to answer my prayer. I have been waiting over two years for this specific prayer to be answered, but I will never give up on God until He answers me and see His faithfulness fulfilled. All God wants from me is my trust and have faith to believe what He has said to me, He will do. 

He is testing my faith, but I know He will build my faith in confidence even though I am unable to see what He is doing behind the scenes. I know He is working out the plans and purpose He has for my life, and He most certainly does not need my help to do this. 

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I am waiting upon You to move the mountains in my life in the name of Jesus  Christ. You know what You are doing and it’s up to me to trust that the purpose of Your plan will come to pass at Your appointed time. I will wait patiently upon the Lord for You to do what You have said and promised. May Your name be magnified, glorified, and exalted forever and always, in the name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment