Wednesday 1 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – He Has Redeemed Me

Psalm 107:1-2 NLT Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever. Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others He has redeemed you from your enemies.

 

God has truly helped me in the latter days of my life. Before I knew Him personally, I wandering around the world like a lost sheep. It was when God came to me rescue me, my life changed. I have Jesus Christ to praise and thank for this. He has done so much for me and I have so much to thank Him for. He has been so faithful to the promises He has made with me, and where man/women has let me down God never has. I have learnt to trust and have confident faith, that no matter what I have had to go through in life, God’s presence is with me every second, minute, hour, of each new day. He will always be with me to love, support,  encourage and give me the help I need. All of His works I thank and praise Him for. I will tell of His mighty deeds and about the majesty and glory of His everlasting kingdom. The Lord has kept His covenant to me; and He has been full of grace, love, and poured out His mercies upon me. This is always great to remember His grace, mercy, love, and faithfulness will see us through until one day we will meet Him personally in eternity.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I want to exalt and praise Your blessed and holy name, in the name of Jesus Christ. I want to thank and praise You for Your mercy, grace, love, and faithfulness You have shown towards me Your child. I cannot thank You enough for everything You have done for me and continue to do for me through Your precious Son and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I give thanks. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment