Friday 3 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Word is Written Upon my Heart

Psalm 119:10-12  NLT I have tried hard to find You – don’t let me wander from Your commands. I have hidden Your Word in my heart, that I might not sin against You. I praise You, O Lord; teach me Your decrees.

 

Daily, I search for God’s Word to keep within my heart so that I don’t wander away from His commands. He has hidden His Word deep within my heart, so when I do sin the Holy Spirit of God, will immediately convict me of my sin, enabling me to repent and become clean once again before God. I have asked God to write His Word upon my heart and mind, so that I never forget His teachings. I memorise Scriptures, and use Scripture in my prayer’s to Him. I have learnt the enemy does not like God’s Word spoken to him, especially when it is used in faith and confidence in the name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I make sure I put God’s Word to work in my life, making it a vital guide for everything I do.

 

Prayer 

 

Almighty and merciful God, I thank and praise You that through the name of Jesus Christ, You have forgiven me all of my sin. I ask You to help me not to wander away from Your truth and be obedient to Your commandments. I have hidden (keeping), Your Word deep within my heart. You have written Your Word upon my heart, mind, spirit, and soul. I am every grateful and thankful to You, O God, that You enable and empower me through the supernatural power of Your Spirit, to live a righteous, holy, and godly life in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment