Wednesday 15 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – We Should Fear God

Ecclesiastes 3:14 NLT And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God’s purpose is that people should fear Him.

 

I have learnt the purpose of my life is to fear the all-powerful God. I also love the all-powerful God because I respect Him. I stand in awe at all the wonderful things He has done for me and because of who He is. My purpose in life starts with whom I know, not what I know or how good I am. It is impossible to fulfill my God-given purpose unless I revere, exalt, and praise God. I give Him first place in my life now and forevermore.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly God, You are God and I know whatever You do is final. I I know nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God’s purpose is that people should fear Him. I have learnt the purpose in my life is to fear the all-powerful God, but I also love the all-powerful God because I respect Him.  I stand in awe at all the wonderful things You have done and continue to do for me and because of who You are. My purpose in life starts with whom I know, not what I know or how good I am. It is impossible to fulfill by God-given purpose unless I revere, exalt, and praise God in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I give the Almighty God, first place in my life now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment