Tuesday 7 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Keeps His Promises

Psalm 145:13-14 NLT For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The Lord always keep His promises; He is gracious in all He does. The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads.

 

Sometimes, my burdens are so heavy and more than I can bear. I wonder to myself, how on earth can I go on? I am at the crossroads of my life, wondering which route God wants me to take. I meditate on the Word of God, asking Him to make things clear to me. God led me to this Scripture:  Psalm 32:8 TLB I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. 

God through His Word has given me the promise I needed to hear. I can trust Him to do what He says He will do. 

I have commited the burden to Him and continue to meditate on His promises. He is faithful in His character, nature, and personality, so I have faith to know He will not let me down. His greatness is beyond discovery, He does mighty acts for each generation, He is full of majestic, glorious splendour, He does awe-inspiring deeds, He is righteous, He is kind, merciful, patient, loving, and compassionate, He rules over an everlasting kingdom, He is my source of all my daily needs, He is righteous and kind in all His dealings, He remains close to those who call on Him, He hears our cries and rescues us. So, I remember all that God is and when I feel I am about to fall under my heavy loads God really does lift me up.

 

Prayer

 

Gracious and loving God, thank You for Your encouragement for me today. I trust You to guide and lead me along the best pathway for life. I wait patiently for You to prepare the way You want me to go. I lift up Your name with praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love. There is no other God in my life for me but Thee. I come to You in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord, and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment