Tuesday 9 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Walking Humbly‘

No, he has told you what he wants, and this is all it is: to be fair, just, merciful, and to walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8 TLB)

.                                                                   Prayer

Father, You have told me what You want, and this is all it is: to be fair, just, merciful, and to walk humbly before God. 
I shall take You with me wherever I go. You will calm me from fluctuating nerves; You will guide me and remind me always to walk humbly before You. You will give me a loving nudge if I act self-righteously, or insist on having my own way. You will gently nudge me if I boast or behave with self-importance. You will lift me up so I can see the path of true fulfilment and recognise the small size life when it's dominated with pride. I shall not acknowledge any pride and drop it completely, You have given me wonderful golden years and I shall lack nothing or want for anything as I follow my precious Lord Jesus Christ, now and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment