Sunday 7 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Blessings‘

How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ. (Ephesians 1:3 NLT)

.                                                                Prayer

Heavenly Father, how I praise God, the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every blessing in heaven because I belong to Christ. Nothing can take away the sweet blessings that are mine alone. I consider myself free from everything that has tried to hold me down or hurt my feelings. The hurts of the past can't control me today. I consider myself a new person inside and out. I have a new life now, and a new heart that I fill with happiness and fresh wonder and excitement, the excitement of Christ. I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that I should walk in Him. I wait for God’s delightful surprises, and I know that I am more blessed that I could ever have imagined. Thank you Jesus, for everything You have done for me in rescuing me from the darkness of this world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment