Thursday 4 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Truth’

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Saviour, and my hope is in you. 
(PSALM 25:5 NIV) 

                                                               Prayer

Heavenly Father, please guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are my God and Saviour, my hope is in You. 
Help me Father, to choose the safe options that will honour You. Don't allow others to divert me from the plans You have predestined for my life. I invite You, the Almighty God, to guide me – trusting that everything You allow within my life is for the purpose of building my character and bringing me into Your freedom. I know that God’s plans for my life are unquestionably the best. 
Lord, change me, and work through me in anyway You please. I believe You will knit and shape and form me into Your perfect will. You, will shape and form me into the likeness of Christ through my circumstances, and lead me through the Holy Spirit of God to life at it’s best. 
Lord, thank You for replacing my misery with Your joy, my fears with faith, my weaknesses with Your strength, and my selfish ways with grateful devotion to You.
Thank You, dear Jesus, for never letting me down and never forsaking me no matter what I have done within me life, Your love for me has never failed me yet. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment