Thursday 11 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – 'I Need Wisdom And Knowledge In God’

For the reverence and fear of God are basic to all wisdom. Knowing God results in every other kind of understanding. 11 “I, Wisdom, will make the hours of your day more profitable and the years of your life more fruitful.” 12 Wisdom is its own reward, and if you scorn her, you hurt only yourself.
(Proverbs 9:10-12 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer 

Heavenly Father, it is good for me to have reverence and fear of God this is the basic of all wisdom. Knowing God results in every other kind of understanding. Wisdom, will make the hours of my day more profitable and the years of my life more fruitful.  Wisdom is its own reward, and if I scorn her, I will only hurt myself.
I need both knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is found in text books. Wisdom, on the other hand, is obtained through my experiences, years of trials and error, and paying careful attention to God’s Word. Knowledge is an important building block in a well-lived life, and it pays rich dividends both personally and professionally. Wisdom is even more important because it refashions not only my mind but also my heart. 
Having faith, God doesn't intend for me to stand still. He wants me to keep growing deeper as a woman and as a spiritual being. No matter how grown-up I may be, I still have a lot more growing up to do. The more I grow into Christ Jesus, the more beautiful I become, inside and out. 
Let me remember that the longer I live, the more I shall know, and the more I shall know, the more beautiful I become. I desire to pass on these traits to others so they too can have a relationship with God through the Holy Spirit of God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment