Wednesday 3 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘In The Desert'

The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night. And the LORD did not remove the pillar of cloud or pillar of fire from its place in front of the people. (Exodus 13:21-22 NLT)

                                                                   Prayer

Father God, I have been in the desert with You for a while now. You have gone ahead of me and used this time in the desert to teach me, mature me; to guide me and lead me into the ways of God. 
You called me to follow You, not giving me an easy road in which to follow; for this would have led me to disaster. The long road has given me time; preparing me in knowledge, discernment, insight and revelation in the understanding of knowing Jesus Christ my Lord. He has helped me to grow by inspiring me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. 
My God is a faithful God. I can trust Him to lead me and to care for me whatever I face. Sometimes, I may not understand the reason for the path that I am on, but having a relationship with God, helps me to trust God to grow my faith and maturity along the way. He encourages and enlightens me when I cannot see the path I'm walking on. Trusting Him is what He expects me to do. God’s timing is always right—I wait patiently for Him. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment