Sunday 21 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Beauty For Ashes’

To all who mourn in Israel he will give: beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory. 
(Isaiah 61:3 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, I thank You that You will give me: beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted me strong and as graceful as an oak for His own glory.
It was Him who saved me and chose me for His holy work not because I deserved it but because that was His plan long before the world began – to show His love and kindness to me through Jesus Christ.
Today, I think of myself as a sculptor facing a block of stone and all ready for God to chisel out the beauty of Christ locked inside of me. I ask Him to  knit and shape me and form me into His desired will. I have been waiting a long time for my Father to set me loose and set me free for centuries, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord,
God, You have blessed me with the consecrated skill required to create the beauty from ashes. I trust the gifts You have given me today. I trust the person of the Holy Spirit, who made me who I am today. I dare to chisel away at my divine appointed task with dignity and holy pride for the namesake and glory of God my Father, His Son Jesus Christ; and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I give all the honour and praise for the Trinity and the Godhead, forever and always in the precious name of Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment