Tuesday 30 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Being An Example’

Be an example to the believers with your words, your actions, your love, your faith, and your pure life. (1 Timothy 4: 12 NCV)
And here you yourself must be an example to them of good deeds of every kind. Let everything you do reflect your love of the truth and the fact that you are in dead earnest about it. (Titus 2:7 TLB)
.                                         
                                                               Prayer 

Heavenly Father, help me to be a good example to the believers with my words, my actions, my love, my faith, and my pure life. I know I must be an example to them of good deeds of every kind. Let everything I do reflect my love of the truth and the fact that I am in dead earnest about Jesus Christ.
Help me in my formative years, be the woman I choose to be as a role model that influences myself and the goals I set for myself. Now, as a adult, I am the one who the younger women watch. 
Daily, You remind me that my appearance and behaviour matter, because You understand how influential I am around those who are around me, especially young women who are still discovering their own personalities and priorities. As a role model, the way I carry myself reflects my values, and the words I use in everyday conversation declare my attitude toward God and other people. I was created not only to please God but also to reflect His virtue and to demonstrate His goodness and purity to others. In all things let me show them how to live by the way my life is lived in Christ. I commit this prayer into Your hands in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment