Friday 26 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Wisdom Is Mighty’

A wise man is mightier than a strong man. Wisdom is mightier than strength. 
(Proverbs 24:5 TLB)
What is faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. (Hebrews 11:1 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer 

Father, help me to be wise and strong today. Grant to me Wisdom for it is mightier than strength. Deepen my faith. The gift of faith You have given to me is the confident assurance that something I desire is going to happen to me in Jesus Christ. It is the certainty that whatever I hope for is waiting for me, even though I cannot see it up ahead. It is trusting in God in faith through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, He knows what is best for me and He knows what is going to happen to me. Then it’s up to me to wait upon Him in faith, to do whatever He needs to do to make His plans come forth for my life in accordance to His will. 
Whenever things seem to become dreary and without hope, let me grab hold of the strength that You have poured out into me. The notion of hopelessness doesn't exist in Your Kingdom, and You have given me the spiritual strength to combat every wily scheme aimed at me to discourage and tear down by my faith in Jesus Christ. The substance of everything I hope for is positioned in my faith. I shall be strong, bold and courageous for Your power has been proven to me by Your Holy Spirit, and His mighty power is with me today and every day of my life forever and always in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment