Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Blog Post: 'Pray Consistently’

Psalm145:18 NCV ‘The Lord is close to everyone who prays’

Mark 5:34 NKJ God’s help is always available, but it given only to those who seek Him. Nothing results from apathy. God honours consistent faith. When arks are built, lives are saved. When armies march, wells tumble. When a lunch is shared, thousands are fed. And when His garment is touched, whether by the hand of a diseased woman in Galilee, or your hand – Jesus stops. He always responds to faith. Listen: ‘Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace.

Prayer

Lord, You are close to me for I call upon Your name; I call to You in truth. You have fulfilled the desires of my heart for I fear You; You hear my cries and save me. You watch over me for I love You. My mouth will speak in praise and thanksgiving to the Lord. Your help will always be available to me for I seek Your Kingdom.
I am consistent in constant faith You will honour me. Bring my family and me into the ark of God; save them please Lord as You saved me.
When armies march against me, they will tumble and be destroyed. O Lord, You, have searched me and You know me. You know when I sit down and when I rise, You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue You know it completely, O Lord. You hem me in – behind and before, You have laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. Search me, O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts see if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. I come to You, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, of God, and commit my will and my ways to Jesus Christ my precious Lord now and forever more. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment