Wednesday 8 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Don’t Set Yourself Up’

2 Corinthians 10:5 NCV ‘We capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ’

Prayer

Father God, my relationship with You is so important, and I must put you first. I need to know Your presence as You guide and lead me in Your perfect will. You know what is right, pure and true and what is best for me.
I ask You to bring every thought captive within my mind in obedience to Christ Jesus.
I acknowledge my defect and I do need to lean and depend upon Jesus Christ in all things.
I cannot bear fruit by myself nor can I do anything in my own strength; it is abiding in Jesus Christ which helps me to bear fruit for His glory, kingdom, and name.
Let my intimacy with Jesus Christ be kept strong, being rooted in the soil of God’s love, knowledge and wisdom poured out into me through the Holy Spirit of God who strengthens me through His supernatural power.
I pray You O God, will discipline me and make my heart obedient to Jesus Christ. This is mine inheritance in Him. I will follow the example He has left behind for me to follow.

Father God, You will control every step I take and I shall be in the places You want me to be in as I walk by faith and not by sight now and always in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment