Wednesday 22 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Light the Fire within My Heart'

Proverbs 26:20 TLB Fire goes out for lack of fuel, and tensions disappear when gossip stops.
Proverbs 10:19 TLB Don’t talk so much. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. Be sensible and turn off the flow!
Proverbs 12:18 TLB Some people like to make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise soothe and heal.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I ask You for wisdom so I may know when to speak, what to say, and how to say it. Help me to be wise and restrain my lips from speaking when it is unnecessary. It is often wise to be quiet and speak few words, but if I do speak let it be about those things that will encourage and mover others closer to God; not those things that will discourage and hurt them; but let my tongue be wise and bring healing to the broken-hearted.
Ignite the fire of God within me once again, adding fuel to the fire within my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Let me walk in God’s ways and not in the ways of man. Grant me the discerning heart, so I will lack nothing. Equip and empower me to see those who do gossip and help me to quash and disperse the gossipers and tensions when man tries to bring others down
Let my heart be stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for my King. Let my tongue be the pen of a skilled writer. You have said, “I am the most excellent of men and my lips have been anointed with grace,” God, You have blessed me forever.

The Lord said to me, ‘You must go to everyone I send you to, and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them of them for I am with you and will rescue you, “declares the Lord.” Then the Lord reached out His hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “Now, I have put My Words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.” Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. They will fight against you but will not overcome you for I am with you and will rescue you, “declares the Lord and in the supernatural power of the Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment