Monday 13 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Good Purpose’

Romans 8:28 ESV And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

Prayer

Father God, I know You work all things together for good, for those who are called by Your name according to Your purposes. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Jesus Christ the law of the Spirit of life has set me free from the law of sin and death. My old sinful nature has been crucified with Christ Jesus, and I no longer live, but Christ God lives in me. This life that I now live in my body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and who died for me.
I look to be conformed into the image of Jesus Christ. Jesus died for me a sinner, He has redeemed me from sins–curse-death and He works unceasingly in my soul to restore me to my original image – His image – stamped in the Garden and distorted by sin. As I turn to God and cry out to Him in all my afflictions, I know nothing can thwart the plans He has made for my life.

My heart is bent toward Him and He will mould and shape me into His divine will. Now to Him who is able to establish me by the Gospel of proclamation in Christ Jesus. I rejoice and give thanks to the Father, for everything He has done for me through the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment